People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
Joining a small team at an early stage in the business’s maturity, this is an exciting opportunity for an individual to help shape the success of the department through the provision of a high-quality and compliant service.
The Vendor Manager will work closely with and oversee the third-party pensions administrator and other key suppliers. The role will also be instrumental in effective communication with clients, keeping them informed of progress and managing their expectations.
- Service Provision - as part of a team, work with key suppliers (whether internal or external) to ensure the smooth, effective and timely provision of pensions administration services for clients
- Supplier management support - ensuring that key operational and administrative supplier relationships are maintained in line with policy and procedures, including ongoing due diligence and risk assessment checks
- Oversight and governance - provide first line oversight of key suppliers. Providing and presenting reports on service provision and risk event activity to key oversight and governance bodies.
- Client Reporting - prepare the quarterly administration reports for clients. Attend operational service review meetings with clients where appropriate, to support the Head of Operations and Service Delivery in building trust and confidence with the client
- Procedure management - identify and, where possible, modify procedures and processes to improve operational efficiency or client service levels.
- Compliance - develop a solid understanding of the contractual terms agreed with each client. The role holder will also be expected to develop a good understanding of key pensions regulations and legislation in helping ensure the pensions service remains compliant at all times.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in financial services, ideally in pensions administration
- Experience working with third-party suppliers, including executing first-line controls and oversight
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to gain support and commitment from internal and external parties
- Diligent, reliable, and with a professional manner
- Discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality are also important qualities to this role where dealing with sensitive information is required
- Fluent English speaker and, ideally, also fluent in French or another major European language
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Khrystyna Sahan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Khrystyna Sahan + 352 661 448 005