People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
This exciting newly created position is a permanent role within the Luxembourg Compliance Advisory team. Our client is a privately-owned investment firm.
The role holder will support ongoing and upcoming projects in relation to Private Assets and Alternatives and help ensure that all regulatory and compliance-related aspects impacting such projects and the underlying fund ranges, products, entities, and their activities are appropriately covered and represented.
- Act as the first point of contact for Private Assets and Alternatives in Luxembourg and the EU, connecting with the broader team as required
- Ability to link new alternative investment products and related projects with the companies and activities based in Luxembourg
- Develop and maintain a strong peer network as well as productive relationships with executive stakeholders by providing expert support, quick issue resolution & confident challenge
- Represent the wider Private Assets Compliance team across formal committees and strategic project governance forums
- Undertake Compliance assessments focused on distribution, marketing and product matters and implement the identified requirements (supported by the broader team) accordingly
- Work in close collaboration with the Legal & Compliance team in establishing the relevant regulatory, compliance and licensing requirements in relation to new products and services
- Undertake risk-based compliance monitoring of Private Assets Activities
- Prepare and provide training to other members of the Compliance team to ensure appropriate knowledge of applicable Private Assets requirements within the Luxembourg Compliance team
- Contribute to building a high performing team by guiding, mentoring as well as coaching other team members
- Ideally at least 8 -10 years of Compliance experience in relation to Private Assets (Private Credit, Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure etc) including knowledge of the relevant fund/product structures, including practical knowledge of providing all aspects of Compliance Advisory and Oversight in relation to these
- Deep knowledge of Luxembourg and the European regulatory environment and dealings with the CSSF would be a strong advantage
- Relevant investment management qualification
- Effective influencer, able to build productive relationships, while comfortable challenging and negotiating different viewpoints
- Solid practical knowledge of Private Assets. Knowledge of ESG aspects and/or digital assets would be considered a plus
- Practical knowledge of core European legislation such as AIFMD, MiFID, UCITS
- Thorough knowledge of the asset management industry, including investment funds and related distribution models/structures and the applicable legislation (including UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID)
- Fluent in the English language (spoken and written). French or German language skills would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and able to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines while working in a high-pressure environment
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Khrystyna Sahan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Khrystyna Sahan + 352 661 448 005