An excellent career opportunity for the experienced professional with expertise in private equity and/or real estate and fluency in German language.
Our client, alternative investment firm, focusing on the opportunities in Europe and US market.
You will be responsible of coordinating and managing general accounting functions for a portfolio. Prepare all financial analysis relating to portfolio performance. Provide financial and management reports to portfolio managers and/or investors. Manage Portfolio/Fund Accountants, both internal or outsourced service providers.
- Work in a close coordination with the Head of Corporate Finance and Investors management function
- Manage full-cycle accounting including preparation and analysis of the financial statements, budgets, and cash-flow projections
- Manage day to day portfolio accounting job, may manage outsourced service providers
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of the books and records of portfolios by outsourced service providers
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to investors including consolidated financial statements
- Analyse and calculate performance metrics for partnerships/accounts, as well as for each investment
- Provide accurate and timely financial information under the specific deadlines
- Take on special short-term accounting projects, as needed
- Coordinate with portfolios’ independent auditors, custodians and fund administrators for the preparation and issuance of annual audited financial statements and tax filings
- Plan and execute on a workflow for monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounting closings and monitor outsourced service providers to ensure they are providing timely and accurate information
- Manage full-service client and investor relationships
- Assist in growth initiatives, process improvement, and application implementation
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is a plus.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in real estate/private equity fund
- Excellent understanding of accounting and the ability to apply relevant investment company accounting rules
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details, result driven mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Positive, pro-active, and collaborative attitude, and able to work well with colleagues across time zones around the globe
- Proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English and German language
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 22