Are you experienced in driving performance in Demand Planning and Forecasting?
Do you have experience of end to end Demand Planning in a global company?
Are you fluent in English?
Our client is a world leader in its activities. Its success is built in its people and passionately believe that its teams are the best when they have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and find new ways to solve their customers’ challenges, no matter what part of the business they are in.
Our client offers to each individual real opportunity to make an impact on the business and to be part of the company evolution.
The position of EMEA Demand Planning Manager we are recruiting for is open in Luxembourg under a permanent contract (CDI).
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain experience of an end to end demand planning process of a successful global company.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation and ongoing improvement in demand plans.
- Own the forecasting process and have full responsibility for driving continuous improvements in demand plans
- Create, develop and continuously refine and improve the European demand forecast models for statistical sales forecasts.
- Ensure that demand plans meet the needs of both stakeholders in sales and operations (S&OP).
- Participate in the implementation and leading the execution of the global S&OP processes for EMEA Region in order to ensure that demand plan honestly represents what the business thinks it can sell.
- Execute all facets of the S&OP process to provide an optimum customer service level and working capital performance as defined by the organization’s business operating plans and strategic objectives.
- Coordinate demand forecasting process, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information for multiple time horizons on EMEA
- Define and maintain key S&OP KPIs, incl. S&OP performance reporting.
- Continuously review the S&OP processes to ensure it suits business needs and is up to date with best practices.
- Build strong partnerships with Segments leadership, product management, Supply Chain, Operations; Purchasing and Finance.
Our client is also evaluating its future approach to demand planning and this position may lead to more responsibilities such as people in direct reporting line.
- Master’s degree required with major in a technical field preferred (e.g., industrial engineering, business, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years related supply chain management experience including design, implementation and execution of Sales & Operations Planning and related processes (e.g. Demand, Supply, and Material Management) in a multi-site environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as in demand planning/forecasting
- Team management skills preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to meet operational goals while also fostering a positive work environment.
- Successful track record in persuading, informing and influencing stakeholders based on plans and findings.
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Analytical and planning skills to establish supply requirements but also critical thinking skills to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- A track record of implementing and improving performance
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Hands-on information gathering, analysis and management reporting.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Noura Barghane as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further
+352 26 19 28 1033