Our client, one of the leading companies in real estate investment both locally and internationally, is seeking a Chief Executive Officer - Real Estate Development for Luxembourg (CDI, permanent placement).
- Manage a team of about 7-10 people
- Analyse and optimise the existing portfolio of real estate properties, negotiate new lease contracts
- Contribute to the formulation of company strategy and ensure the effective translation of the overall strategic direction from the executive management team into actionable business plans.
- As CEO you will also provide advice, guidance and direction to the Executive Management Team, accountable and responsible for the overall operation and management of the firm
- Develop high level relationship with strategic partner and government entities
- Implement strategies for generating resources and revenues for the company to meet commitments to all stakeholders.
- Act as a key representative and spokesperson for the company in business meetings, positioning the company’s image as a good family entity that practices effective governance and generates value
- University degree in a business or engineering oriented discipline
- Significant experience in projects management in areas relevant to the company business (Real Estates Development)
- Strong knowledge in real estate and construction engineering/technic
- A significant experience in Real Estates Development and in a senior or leading general management position.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Fluency in English and French. Luxemburgish and German will be considered as a plus
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure and act with both integrity and humility
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Noura Barghane as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further
+352 661 448 068