Our client is a global corporation that offers professional services to different industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically manage the German part of Switzerland to maximize revenue growth and achieve targets in line with the company's growth plans.
- Formulate and deliver strategy to develop, manage and grow critical, large, complex named and target accounts.
- Develop, foster and maintain valuable relationships with existing customers.
- Manage sales campaigns and sales cycle - successfully execute an analytical and consultative sales process from prospecting to close.
- Increase the number of accounts by identifying target companies, exploring and pursuing business leads and opportunities, and introducing the different brands to key decision makers.
- Partner with Operations and Sales colleagues across relevant geographies to ensure consistent customer experience and to develop clear plans for target customer solution development.
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and application trends.
Skills and Abilities Required:
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- 5+ years of consultative sales experience of B to B complex services such as technology, fleet management, real estate, transport and logistics.
- Strong knowledge of complex selling motion in large Enterprise Accounts and Swiss Key Accounts sales practice.
- High flexibility and target orientation; ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Working knowledge of the integrated sales cycle and all areas of sales including management of sales pipeline and forecasting processes (salesforce.com)
- Consultative selling, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strategic account planning abilities
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Location: Zurich, CH
Geographic / Territory Responsibility: German part of Switzerland
Language Requirements: English and German
Compensation: base salary and performance based bonus (commission)