Our customer based in the Canton de Vaud is looking for a Signal Integrity Engineer!
- You will be the subject matter expert for the signal integrity performance from specifications, design, prototype, qualification prior to launch production.
- Designated as the person capable of solving complex design problems using simulation tools, you will help driving products to market success.
- You will deliver the best in class product design based on functional requirements and technology roadmap related to high speed data transmission requirements
- Collaborating with a broader multi-technology design and cross functional operations to execute leading edge products design, you will perform characterization of high-speed connectors and systems using high-speed digital testing standards and electromagnetic modelling techniques.
- Master/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Communication Systems or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of related working experience with an understanding of electro-magnetic principles for digital signal integrity.
- Experience with signal integrity simulations and analysis tools such as with VNA and similar measurement equipment.
- Experience with several data and video interfaces such as I2C, RS-232, PCI Express, USB (2.0, 3.0), Ethernet, Display Port and HDMI.
- Experience with schematic and ANSYS (HFSS), Comsol (RF module), CST MicroWave Studio, PSpice, Altium, MatLab is a plus.
- Experience in component design and application of high-speed connectors into communications equipment is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French).
- Excellent team player & communicator.
- Well organized and self-directed, passionate about driving and making changes happen.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch