For one our customers based in the Lemanic Arc we are actively looking for a Process Engineer.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Implement process methodologies for the manufacturing and assembly of the new technologies.
- Prepare process engineering documents and create technical production transfer data.
- Coordinate, with the help of project managers, the industrialization processes and production transfer activities locally and globally.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders regarding introduction of production processes of new products and/or components.
- Define KPI targets implementing continuous improvements actions.
- Master’s degree in mechanical, electrical or micro-technical engineering.
- +3 years’ experience in manufacturing processes and new equipment’s approval.
- Knowledge in mechanical manufacturing processes and ISO 9001 / ISO-13485.
- French and English fluent.
- Flexible to travel 25%.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch