Short Job Description
A multinational firm specializing in several leading technology platforms such as SAP, Full Stack Technologies, Cloud Services, Cybersecurity areas and software vendors that are part of the ecosystem of alliances. They complement their multiplatform vision with the development of new applications and digital realities based on different technologies. Their multi-platform offers, adapted to each industry, allows to define, implement and evolve unique technological and digital strategies in each sector in which the clients operate.
With a strong and consolidated presence in Europe and America, supported by a team of 1,100+ professionals deployed throughout our extensive network of offices and 'global shore' centers located on both sides of the Atlantic (Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands...)
What is your expertise?
· Experience in business process design and management of large teams of Solution Architect, developers, Team Leads.
· Demonstrable experience in managing development projects and multiple projects/products, as well as functional knowledge.
· Experience working with SAP environment.
· Demonstrable experience in Java / Angular / PHP initiatives, (Any additional technology will be a plus).
· Excellent communication skills.
· High capacity for the coordination of multidisciplinary technical teams.
· Experience managing project from an economic perspective.
· Experience in technical strategies development.
· Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
· PSM certification or equivalent recommended.
· English: High level both written and spoken.
What will be your responsibilities?
· Accurate and effective communication with the customer, and proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing priorities.
· Involvement in all phases of the project, from requirements gathering, definition, implementation, deployment, key user training, integration testing, cutover plan definition, go-live, support, etc.
· Application of Agile methodologies
· Planning and coordinating periodic follow-up meetings with clients to review and ensure compliance with objectives, deviations and ensuring the agreed level of quality.
· Ensure the execution of the project and commissioning of the application, platform or infrastructure in quality, time and cost.
· Ensure project closure by performing the necessary post analysis (collection of lessons learned, best practices, etc.) in collaboration with all areas involved and stakeholders.