Tank Terminal Manager (Portugal)
International company leading the storage and handling of chemicals and petroleum products industry is looking for a Terminal Manager to join its branch in Portugal.
Reporting directly to the COO, his/her main responsibilities will be to:
· Manage all strategic and day-to-day operational aspects of the terminal with an emphasis on SSHECQ, performance improvement, productivity and bottom-line results
· Make the organization work as an efficient team, ensuring coordination and cooperation, as well as communication at all levels
· Develop and monitor/a budgets for both operational and capital expenses
· Set clear, ambitious and achievable goals (KPI's) in all areas of operational performance and lead by example through interaction with managers, operators and contractors
· Lead the terminal in the delivery of safe, compliant and reliable operations and implement plans and programs to ensure long term sustainability of the business
· Own, coordinate and deliver commercial growth and asset integrity projects
· Maintain sound and effective relationships with the worker- s council and unions
· Facilitate decisions and resolve issues caused by ambiguity and conflict
· Assess, understand and continuously reduce personal and process safety risk
· Ensure customers- expectations in terms of quality, cost, delay and performance
We are looking for a person with a proven track record in leading management of an operational business for a company within refining, process industry or the broader oil & gas business. You should bring experience managing a P&L and be customers-focused, with a track record in local stakeholders- relationships management in Portugal. In addition, you should bring a clear understanding of the logistics value chain of chemicals and oil-based products industries. It will also be very important that you have led and implemented growth and assets modernization projects. Fluency in English is required.
If you are a decisive, proactive and autonomous leader looking for a challenging project as part of a market leader, please send your updated CV in English to the Tank Terminal Manager (Portugal) vacancy and we will contact you.