Sr. Account Executive Banking
Short Job Description
The leader in analytics. Through the software and services, they inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. As a Sr Account Executive you´ll build authentic relationships with customers, wants to help solve their problems and is ready to drive sales of software products, solutions, and services. You will be responsible for developing a range of clients within the banking industry, Energy & Manufacturing.
What is your expertise?
· Knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques; knowledge of software acquisition cycles and buying influences.
· Experience in driving complex sales in a variety of industries.
· Advanced knowledge of industry software and hardware terminology and concepts.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, skills in analysing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
· Ability to initiate and lead projects; ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to relate technical and business concepts applications and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
· Knowledge of analytics solutions and/or Cloud and services preferred, but it is not essential.
· Ability to travel as business dictates (following Covid-19 protocols and guidance).
What will be your responsibilities?
· Sell software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; work with other sales/pre-sales/domain/personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within your sector.
· Fulfil wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualify level of opportunity and resources required.
· Prospect within your assigned accounts to uncover business needs.
· Implement aspects of territory and account management and development; qualify and advance opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business.
· Work closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities.
· Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
· Develop a basic understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
· Fully utilize account planning process and tools (Account Plans and Opportunity Plans).