International Renewable Energy Project Developer leading the Photovoltaic sector is looking for a Solar PV Development Manager to join its team in Chile.
Reporting directly to the Country Head, his/her main responsibilities will be to:
· Identify business opportunities for development, construction, operation and maintenance of Solar PV projects across Chile
· Assess different risks the projects may involve and to mitigate them
· Find out planning consents and environmental permits needed
· Take full responsibility of the negotiation of commercial contracts with other stakeholders involved
· Lead the selection of suppliers for design and execution who can deliver the project within time and quality
· Maintain contact with other players and represent the company in sector forums
We are looking for a person with a proven track record of Solar PV business development across Chile. You should have an ability to see the big picture of projects, combining legal, planning, technical and (most importantly) commercial skills. It is important to know the main actors in the field, to understand how local regulations work and to be able to manage all finance related to project budgets.
In addition, you should have a proactive approach to work independently, as well as to have strong communication skills to share project related information both internally and externally. Food command of English is required.
If you are looking for a Business Development position in Chile and you would like to join one of the main actors in the Solar PV field, please send your updated CV and we will contact you.