Through dynamic day-to-day leadership and development, you will be responsible to manage and motivate a team of Account Managers to drive effective and profitable solutions across existing and potential client portfolios, driving high-performance through a winning mindset.
- Manage and motivate the team, promoting the satisfaction of teammates through mentoring, development, and career planning; build a high-performing team with a strong succession benchmark, enabling career advancement.
- Manage, mentor, motivate and develop a team of sales professionals in all aspects of the sales process and drive a high-performance culture to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Manage and maintain key client relationships at a superior level and provide executive sponsorship to strategic accounts to ensure wins and deliver the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Regular communication with existing customers and vendors to improve and drive new opportunities.
- Prepare and submit quarterly, semi-annual, and annual business plans based on accurate forecast and pipeline data to drive future revenue and GP goals in the assigned sales division.
- Drive robust and accurate forecasting and account planning activities throughout the sales team.
- Hold regular team meetings to establish, review and track team performance and drive continuous improvement initiatives, ensuring all teammates demonstrate required behaviors and attitudes.
- Understand and drive go-to-market strategies within the team, and ensure teammates have a thorough understanding of company's offerings.
- Responsible for articulating and aligning functional strategy in line with that of the business by providing sufficient tools and resources to teammates to ensure optimal delivery of strategy against company's objectives.
- Extensive experience in customer-facing sales in the IT sector.
- Experience in channel sales in the IT sector.
- Experience managing a team.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office
- Experience managing a team within a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
Nivel alto de inglés