*Serás redirigido a la plataforma de ofertas de empleo del Grupo Adecco
This functionality requires consent for functional cookies to be provided.
The purpose of this role is to enable fast and effective integration within Company´s new acquisitions and deliver day to day leadership and project management of the business transformation related to M&A, usually integration, operational merger and separation activities, ensuring key milestones are achieved on time and synergies realized, maximising the return on investment.
Based in Spain, this role will be a key member of both Company Spain Operations team and Global M&A Integration team, where you will be working with a diverse, collaborative, and experienced team from around the globe.
The role works closely with various commercial and functional workstream leaders, assisting with developing roadmaps and plans that flex with changing business environment and in-flight Company transformation programmes.
This role reports into EMEA M&A Integration Lead, based in the UK with dual reporting line to Spain COO.
· Work with Project Sponsors to gain alignment between various and seller stakeholders on the integration vision, scope, and approach.
· Support Project Sponsors and workstream leads with the development of the integration plan and budget reflecting the strategic and financial goals and risks.
· Facilitate acquisition and stakeholder alignment on detailed integration roadmap development and execution of plans and drive resolution of issues, ensuring risk mitigations are in place.
· Provide project management of the integration execution to a successful completion, ensuring workstream leads are delivering against the key project milestones and are considering inter-dependencies of their work with other work streams and in-flight transformation projects that could impact plan execution.
· Plan, schedule, facilitate, and document project team meetings.
· Manage the governance process for the integration, with regular progress reporting and setting appropriate performance metrics including revenue and cost synergies.
· Help the acquired business navigate operating model and facilitate introductions to staff as required
· Native Spanish speaker and proficient English language skills.
· At least 5 years work experience in project management.
·At least 3 years work experience preferably in M&A Integration, managing cross functional project teams.
· University degree preferably in a business or technology field.
· Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills, along with high attention to detail.
· Proven ability to lead projects in a matrix environment with multiple senior stakeholders across functions and geographieRequisitos
· Native Spanish speaker and proficient English language skillResponsabilidades
Attractive Global Compensation