*Serás redirigido a la plataforma de ofertas de empleo del Grupo Adecco
This functionality requires consent for functional cookies to be provided.
LHH Executive is looking for an HR Manager for an important Law Firm.
Objective of the role
To deliver all HR & People function effectively for the Madrid office, working closely with the Partners and business services leads. The role holder will report jointly to the local Executive Office Partner and to the EMEA Head of Human Resources. They will join a peer group of other country HR professionals and in partnership with members of our wider Human Resources Centre’s of Expertise and the EMEA HR people advisory team in general. This is a key role for these offices and offers a great opportunity to a candidate with strong prior HR management experience.
Key internal relationships
· Employees and partners in Madrid office.
· Business Services local leads.
· HR Team within the EMEA region (HR Operations, People Advisory, Early Careers and Lateral Recruitment, Compensation, Learning & Development, Benefits).
· HR Shared Services Team in Manila.
Include but not be limited to the following:
Qualification, Skills and Experience
· Previous strategic and operational HR experience, ideally in a legal, professional services or Financial Services - exceptional client service oriented environments.
· Ability to proactively identify critical business issues and deal with or escalate appropriately.
· A positive can-do attitude - delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflict.
· Willingness to be hands-on with day to day operational requirements.
· A solutions and client focused skillset.
· High level communication skills, including drafting written documents, proofreading documents and verbal communication skills demonstrating accuracy and reliability.
· An excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Strong understanding of local labor law.
· An understanding of working within a matrix organization where we have established HR centers of expertise and regional people advisory teams to both support and partner with.