Our client is a blockchain-based platform that empowers healthcare individuals to build a successful career abroad and enables global employers to access, recruit and verify international talent.
Highly technical, passionate, and driven team with HQ in Dubai, offices in the Philippines, India, Jordan as well as Egypt, and remote teams all around Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a Head of Product to take our products to the next level. You will take a lead role in shaping and delivering a diverse user-focused roadmap across their portfolio. You and your team will be responsible for creating best-in-class digital products on the web, mobile apps, 3rd party sites, and emerging platforms.
To succeed in this role, you will display leadership, vision, communication, creativity, and business acumen. You will thrive on the challenge of a growing business and take full ownership and accountability for your work and that of your teams.
A deep understanding of user requirements, a proven leadership track record, the ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders in a corporate environment, and strong data analytics experience are a must.
· Own the entire product vision that continues to set us up for success in the future
· Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure org is effective, healthy, and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
· Setup and maintain a super-efficient way-of-working to gather and structure the product needs, coming from our internal departments and of course directly from our customers (internal and external)
· Prioritize product needs based on the value they will bring to our customers/stakeholders and the estimated effort to deliver them
· You follow-up the execution of the roadmap and optimize the whole product development process where you see fit
· Lead and drive a team of world-class product owners, software developers, and data scientists in a high performing agile process
· Responsibility for growing and activating the B2C member base on the company throughout the funnel
Who you are?
· 10+ years’ experience within a software or technology company, preferably managing the product portfolio of the entire business or large business unit. Experience managing
the complexity of multiple products serving multiple industries/markets/segments and buyers
· Built or led a technology start-up
· Strong marketing or sales experience, specifically in the successful launch of new products
· Exceptional leadership capabilities. Proven ability to grow, develop, and retain top technical and product management talent
· Very strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse team members and external parties
· Deep understanding of development processes and methodologies
· Track record of driving results within a matrixed business environment
· Strong general management and strategic planning skills combined with expertise in establishing and leading business planning, operational, and financial processes
· Willingness to travel to Dubai, travel professionally, and work across time zones with locally distributed stakeholders in a remote fashion
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Flexible working hours & time-off
· Ability to work remotely / work from home
· A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop and grow
· Top-notch team based all around the world with high level demonstrated experience in several industries