This is a great opportunity to join a tech company specialized in digital transformation solutions.
Our client, a software company present in Spain and other EMEA countries, is looking for a COO-General Manager, who reporting to the President, will lead the company's strategy in Spain.
- Define the growth strategy and achieve business objectives, by managing both sales and technical staff, by leveraging the entire organization capabilities.
- Provide overall leadership and direction to business and personnel. Responsible for the organizational performance to include all operational and financial metrics.
- Increase an effective corporate network of commercial relations and ensure significant business development.
- Maintain a solid corporate image by developing trusted relationships with key customers, government, partners, stakeholders and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Improve organizational effectiveness and build significant growth opportunities, by developing processes, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Guarantee management’s effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, and motivating managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develop strategic plan by identifying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and defining goals.
- Oversee the deadlines of corporate projects to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Ensure quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- 10+ years of leading IT companies and experience in the digital transformation sector, with good technical knowledge and skills to be able to effectively manage IT resources.
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented mindset and proven track record of sustainable corporate governance of business / IT strategy in operational context and P & L responsibility.
- Strong understanding of budgeting/expense management with a comprehensive understanding of financial practices.
- A strong network and high ability to develop and maintain business relationships with existing and potential customers, partners, vendors, suppliers and executives.
- Effective leadership and orchestration in the areas of management, strategy, finance, sales, IT operations, and change/innovation.
- Passionate, energetic and able to motivate and inspire an organization to commit to a course of action and achieve results.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering or related discipline.
- Residence in Spain and willingness to travel.
- Fluent English and Spanish is mandatory.