Short Job Description
International company that offers digital transformation services and products; founded in 2016 with presence mainly in Spain and Italy with a very attractive expansion plan. They are defined as a technology boutique with the mission of accompanying customers providing customized solutions to their needs. Their transformation journey is simple and safe. They deliver added value through a holistic, innovative and fresh approach, focus their business on four pillars: Cyber, Tech, Smart and Innovation. All of which provide a wide range of capabilities and solutions.
What is your expertise?
· Over four years' senior management experience (Director or above) Very strong leadership skills. With Knowledge in cybersecurity field.
· Powerful problem-solving, risk assessment and negotiation skills
· Experience in driving business by coordinating several departments (operations, marketing, HR, Business Development)
· Excellent and demonstrated success in effectively communicating at all levels of an organization and demonstrated successful time management, organization, and presentation skills
· Ability to deal with stakeholders with a strong network and association with state agencies and enterprise in Spain.
· Open minded with coach abilities, dynamic and feel comfortable in a creative environment.
· Be able to work under pressure
What will be your responsibilities?
· Manage all the activities of the company: business operations, project timeline, tendering & stakeholder management.
· Ensure that all plans and processes are in place to enable all projects to be completed on time, within budget.
· Delivery of business solutions within scope, on time, on budget and meeting the appropriate performance and quality requirements
· Monitoring, tracking, and reporting progress to stakeholders and to manage stakeholder expectations, project risks and issues
· Improving the effectiveness of the organisation by developing and implementing new processes and automating tasks.