This is a great opportunity to join a leader multinational company in the consumer electronics industry.
Our client is looking for a Customer & Consumer Service Director, who reporting to the Iberia Managing Director, will manage a cross functional team of more than 100 employees.
Overall objective/Purpose of position
- Deliver a great and consistent service experience to customers of the markets in scope.
- Manage and control the performance of service operations delivered by company teams, service partners and vendors - in line with the defined quality (service levels) and within budget.
- Align and budget service operations in line with the overall business objectives, company standards and internal SLA with Regional CC and Regional PROF operations.
- Closely cooperate with the Regional Service Director: contribute to best practice sharing/implementation and to continuous improvement and strategy.
- Be responsible for E2E customer service processes and their associated customer experience including Service-to-Sales offering customers the full service portfolio as well as company appliances and accessories & consumables.
- Ensure applying best practice, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon customer and company team insight (e.g., insights and knowledge on the use of new tools and technologies: e.g. remote service).
- Ensure a yearly service business plan achieving a positive Service result while delivering the company service quality to customers (quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions) including an effective resource planning with full resource utilization and effective service demand coverage (cost efficiency).
- Closely cooperate with regional CC Director and vendors to manage and control the day to day performance of the Contact Centre Operations meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within agreed budget.
- Plan and align a SLA for services for PROF and deliver accordingly.
- Engage with 3rd party service providers according to the MSP Service Partner Program.
- Be responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching. Work closely with CSI, HR, and Training delivery teams. Contribute to ongoing development of service staff. Inspire and create motivated and engaged colleagues. Contribute to defining service jobroles, any required shift of candidate profiles required across the operation.
Competencies/Skills for position
§ Graduate/Post Graduate in Business Administration or equivalent academic degree.
- 10+ years business experience.
- 5+ years experience in leading a service organization.
- Experience in managing an operation through periods of significant change.
Skills & Competencies required:
- Strong leadership capabilities, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to engage and build relationship with RMDs, MDs and SDs across markets.
- Superior ability to manage external vendors in a partnership program.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English & Spanish.