*Serás redirigido a la plataforma de ofertas de empleo del Grupo Adecco
This functionality requires consent for functional cookies to be provided.
Our client is an Irish digital current account that will help you manage your money hassle-free. They believe in allowing you to access your money when you need it with no financial surprises. They allow users with an accredited current account which provides you with your own IBAN. It is a Prepaid Mastercard issued by PFS Card Services (Ireland) Limited pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
¿What are we looking for?
We are Looking for someone to start the business in the Spanish region, to grow the business as an individual contributor first and then create a proper structure here. The Country manager is someone with an entrepreneur profile who used to work as a business development manager with a senior position and strategy mindset able to build up the business from the ground up.
What you will do
· Introduce the APP & products to potential clients in Spain
· Create mutually beneficial partnerships by understanding clients' strategic goals, consulting them to develop plans leading to the expected results.
· Lead the entire sales cycle from initial reach-out to commercial agreements
· Own and oversee new customers’ onboarding process and lead them to a successful partnership
· Attend industry events to evangelize the value proposition and the benefit of having this finance solution.
· Sales experience in a fast-paced environment, leading, creating, and building strong business
· Strong ability to identify new opportunities within current client relationships and design strategies for expansion.
· Experience in the digital environment. They are a digital platform, working in a digital ecosystem.
· Creative Vision and Criteria. Have a creative vision and criteria to be able to provide communication that leaves a mark on the community and the ecosystem.
· Results Oriented. Your goal is to reach the Company targets.
· Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
· Fluent in English. The company communicates and operates in the English language.
· Excellent oral communication. You will need to communicate correctly with suppliers and other stakeholders in order to develop every operation and explore new partnerships/opportunities.
· Location- Spain