Badenoch + Clark is looking for a Transactions professional with 10 years- experience in audit, due diligence and/or M&A. The position is based in Barcelona, Spain, and will include extensive collaboration with other national and international teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Aims to autonomously manage a project of medium/high complexity (analysis, deliverable, time and budget).
- Structures analyses to be carried out by the team and efficiently reviews the quality of the work performed, including for (technical) consistency and completeness.
- Identifies key issues arising during an engagement independently and develops his/her own solutions relating to main project issues or risks.
- Summarizes findings to the client/partner or director/a.
- Structures and drafts reports autonomously (or report sections on largeengagements).
- Actively coordinates less experienced team members and reports to the engagement partner/ director/a.
- Manages client expectations and communications, including the engagement partner/ director/a where required.
- Actively provides support in training of analysts and associates on internal/external technical standards and industry developments.
Profile and Requirements
- Degree in Finance and MBA.
- 10 years of experience in due diligence and M&A.
- International mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Fluency in Spanish, English and French, is highly valued.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and team spirit.
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and continuously improve.
- Analytical mind and clear structuring of complex ideas.
- Finesse in report writing.
Inglés y frances Responsabilidades
Salario fijo + variable