*Serás redirigido a la plataforma de ofertas de empleo del Grupo Adecco
This functionality requires consent for functional cookies to be provided.
From LHH Executive, we are in search of the Corporate Head of Infrastructure and Security for a Multinational company that focuses on providing professional services to agriculture, food, consumer goods, retail and mineral industries.
The Head of Infrastructure and Security will have the responsibility for articulating the IT Infrastructure Strategy that will support the IT Security and Risk Strategy of the group.
What you do:
• Design, implement and deliver IT Infrastructure & Security strategy through projects with the team.
• Direct supervision of team resources (System, Network and Security) to maximise team efficiency.
• Drive the SOC partner and ensure the right alerts are configured, monitored in the SIEM to identify any cyber attacks and risky IT behaviours
• Ownership of vulnerability management and patching policies. Ensure with the team the administration, monitoring and updates of servers, network equipment and infrastructure / security software as per the highest level of security best practices.
• Perform audits and reporting on ways to minimize threats and to ensure affiliates properly apply Group IT rules and standards.
• Perform root cause analysis (RCA) and incident reviews.
• Act as a focal point and oversee IT security investigations and forensic of reported security breaches.
• Manage IT infrastructure and security suppliers.
• Ensure the team works with the right priorities on the Level 3 support tickets.
• Support business continuity and disaster recovery strategy.
• Comply with the latest regulations and compliance requirements.
• Provide leadership, training opportunities and guidance to Infrastructure and Security staff.
• Lead education programs focused on user awareness and security compliance.
• Support IT Engineering and IT Operations in drafting technical offers for tenders or sales prospection.
• IT Infrastructure & Security Capex and Opex budgets preparation, monitoring and reporting.
What you have:
• Studies background in Computer Sciences or Technology.
• Sound experience in Infrastructure and Security in multinational group
• Solid people management skill
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
• Certifications in Infrastructure and Security would be a plus.
• Ability to influence the executive level of decision makers
• Identifies and deals with issues proactively and persistently.
• Explores alternatives and responds to challenges with innovative solutions or services.
• Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Complex Problem-Solving skills and Rigorous