Our client is a leading Electric & Electronic appliance manufacturer with a growing presence in international markets. Due to their future growing plans, we are looking for a General Manager.
Our ideal candidate is expected to have following skills;
- University degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with an MBA degree.
- 15+ years of experience in Export Sales and Domestic Sales in production companies,
- 10+ years of experience in management of sales teams,
- Experience in export sales and collaborative team management between sales, production, planning and finance teams is a strong asset,
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English,
- Down to earth profile and a high degree of cooperation,
- Strong leadership skills,
- Ability to work under pressure, resilience,
- Dynamic and result-oriented,
- Available to travel internationally.
Our successful candidate will be reporting to Board of Management and will be responsible from;
- Manage all of the local and international sales operations,
- Develop corporate sales & marketing strategy of the company,
- Establishing and developing sales and marketing strategies to provide incremental sales revenue,
- Manage export operations and develop sales in Europe, USA, Middle East, Far East and CIS region,
- Propose an annual budget and business plan to Board, ensuring the timeframe and scheduling is realistic and giving the sales, production and logistic teams enough time to properly sell and prepare for the new demands,
- Develop and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term return and to ensure the business remains competitive and innovative,
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set KPI’s,
- Ensure that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets, pre-agreed deliverables,
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities,
- Manage, establish and maintain relationships with clients, industry influencers and key strategic partners,
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly,
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales operations by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals,
- Manage all employees of the department and be responsible for their performance management,
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements,
- Make P&L analysis and financial risk analysis,
- Review and analyses sales performances against activity to determine effectiveness and report to Board.