The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 34,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®. The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by nine global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional, andVettery.
We are looking for a “Plant Manager” for our global client about machining sector in İstanbul with the following skills and the qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience that includes leadership roles in operations as well as involvement in other business disciplines related to engineering, production, supply chain and QHSE in domestic and international markets
- Degree level education. Further business qualification preferred
- Demonstrates success in influencing and leading, building and maintaining relationships and teams, problem solving and decision making, and personal organisation and time management
- Commercial awareness with an attitude for business continuous improvement opportunities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate complex business ideas
- Highly motivated with a passion for leading operational business change
- Shares the company’s vision of a vibrant future committed each day to continuous improvement driven by empowered individuals working in teams
- Has daily communication, sharing, and listening that connects team members to the vision and recognizes, encourages, and inspires people
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views, gives and welcomes feedback
- Ability to travel across UK, Europe & internationally as and when required
- Hold a valid driving licence and passport
- Development & continuous improvement of Operations, including manufacturing, supply Chain and production engineering.
- Work closely with Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental dept. to ensure that operations are fit for purpose in the evolving QHSE landscape
- Create and develop an impactful vision for success of the locations and communicate a supporting strategy with clarity and force to align people, critical resources, management and stakeholders
- Manage all operational activities inclusive of manufacturing, purchasing, logistics, facilities and industrial engineering for the UK sites
- Translate the company’s strategic plans into defined operational plans and set performance management KPI’s to monitor operational success against objectives
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Influence internal teams to meet the challenge of meeting customer needs/wants and help catalyse action to meet critical objectives; ensure that all stakeholder expectations (both internal and external) are exceeded
- Drive the support and engagement of location leadership; promote a culture where team members are safe, well, and fulfilled
- Embrace and exemplify the guiding principles of leadership and leadership fundamentals; leading by example in a professional and business-like manner.
“Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 licence number 10.12.2019.