Our client is a multinational production company. Due to their organization, we are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager.
Our ideal candidate is expected to have following skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering or related fields,
- At least 10-years of work experience in HR functions, min 3 years’ experience as a Compensation & Benefits Manager in multinational manufacturing companies.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Advanced level in MS Excel is a must),
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Ability to strong planning and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP is must.
Our successful candidate will be responsible from;
- Administration of compensation and benefits process
- Salary analysis and defining the needs of company salary policies, bonus calculation
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annually HR reports .
- Supporting annual salary reviews and performance bonus payments
- Supporting administration of performance management system
- Prepare and execute compensation and benefits (C&B) systems in the company ensuring they are in line with legal requirements
- Responsible for labor budget management.
- Management of HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Provide statistical data for monthly headcount, overtime reports, and related HR KPIs
- Recommend necessary changes in compensation systems, analyze cost of labor
- Monitor modern trends in the C&B systems to find or update the best practice for the organisation considering costs
- Coordinate compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development
- Design the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation, system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc.) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees, by working with C&B consultancy firms and researching benefits issues
- Review market conditions and C&B policies, procedures and trends in order to make recommendations that meet corporate objectives