Latest update: October 2018
Adecco Group AG, Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland (“Adecco", “we" or “us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal information we collect from you and how we process your personal information.
Personal information we may collect from you
We will collect personal information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other resources that you access. Our collection of this personal information will make your visit to the Website easier in the future as we will be able to suggest Content that is relevant to you based on the location you access the Website from.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
• to respond your request or question when you contact us
• to send to you other information – such as Badenoch + Clark upcoming events or newsletters – that may be of interest to you.
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, if any, when you choose to do so;
• to best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences;
• to help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you;
• to ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
• to further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you; and
• to notify you about changes of this Website.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
• necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
• in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
• in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing. exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain;
We will keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities. The retention periods of your personal information depend on the respective purpose the data are processed for and the respective area such personal information are processed in. It is not possible to outline the various retention periods in a reasonably intelligible format under this Policy. The criteria used to determine the applicable retention period are that we will retain the personal information set out in this policy for as long as (i) necessary for the respective purpose, (ii) necessary to carry out our business relationship with you, (iii) you have consented to, and/or (iv) required by applicable statutory retention laws.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
• To suppliers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use and other agreements. Examples may include, administrative functions associated with this Website or the hosting by a third party.
• List of suppliers:
Adecco Group N.A”, with registered address at Adecco, 5600 United DR SE, Smyrna GA 30082-4752 (Georgia data center). Services: hosting and maintenance activities. and their respective subcontractors. These companies shall have access to only that personal data required by it to perform their functions, and these companies may not use such data for any other purposes.
These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
• To other entities belonging to the Adecco Group (i.e. any companies directly or indirectly controlled by Adecco). A list of Adecco Group companies is included here https://www.adeccogroup.com/worldwide-locations/ including their suppliers, contractors and agents, which may be involved in the provision of the Website or the content, so that we can better serve you.
• To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under a legal obligation to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
Where your personal information is stored and processed.
As explained in the “Sharing with third parties" paragraph above, we share your personal information with the following:
• Third party suppliers, contractors or agents: where we use a third party supplier, contractor or agent, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your personal information is adequately protected.
• Other companies in the Adecco Group: we have entered into a groupwide arrangement to ensure your personal information continues to be subject to an adequate level of protection. We endeavour to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Do we transfer your data outside of Switzerland?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries outside of Switzerland. We shall only transfer your data outside Switzerland to countries which provide adequate level of data protection as defined by Swiss data protection law, or where the Adecco Group has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information. Those countries include United Kingdom, United States, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Australia.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
• Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
• Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
• Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and Adecco will evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, Adecco will do so without undue delay.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal. You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.
The Website does not collect any personal data for this purpose.
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Adecco Group AG, Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland, email address: email@example.com
You can request a copy of mechanisms relating to a specific transfer of your personal information by contacting
Adecco Group, A.G.
Group Communications Department
Postal address: Bellerivestrasse 30
You can also contact our data protection representative at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org