Do you have previous experience in corporate finance function?
Are you persistent, flexible, and hardworking?
Would you like to be part of a commercial/industrial company that has a start-up, entrepreneurial atmosphere?
This position will report directly to the Group Treasurer and will be working closely with the accounting teams, finance managers and the other Treasury Managers. Therefore, extensive interaction with all teams internally is required. As a Treasury Analyst you will be particularly in charge of the cash management, reporting, daily bank relationship management and participate to specific projects.
- Monitor daily cash management and optimisation for his region, (daily cash report)
- Support cash management operations and make sure all required settlements are correctly done on daily basis
- Support Headquarter and Local units with all payments and cash needs in general including appropriate reporting and cash forecasting,
- Manage payment run: coordinate with accounting team and subsidiaries to make payment process,
- Manage intercompany financing and related payments
- Forecast receivables and payments by liaising with subsidiaries and accounting department
- Work closely with business units and bank relationships to resolve and research issues promptly and accurately
- Provide Daily, Weekly, Monthly treasury reportings
- Review bank account maintenance & opening requests
Specific Treasury projects:
- Treasury Management System implementation
- Cash Pooling implementation
- Cash flow forecast management: operational & corporate, short & long term
- Self-motivated with good ability to work in team
- A first experience in finance departments (Treasury, Controlling, Accounting, Audit) would be appreciated
- Capability to think out of the box
- Leadership and initiative
- Highly detail oriented with ability to manage large volumes of data
- Excellent organisational
- Understanding of accounting principles (including Procure to Pay Process)
- Treasury experience in managing domestic and international banking relationships, corporate cash management, payment processing, and forecasting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluent in English. Italian, French or German would be a plus
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-BB1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1034