People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
This opportunity will allow you to join a prestigious European Asset Manager. You will join a team of experienced professionals and be given the opportunity to work at a European scope on a large variety of in-house funds.
- Extract, analyse and visualise data to communicate results and insights to enable effective data-driven output
- Become a subject matter expert on funds and products data
- Work in partnership with the various stakeholders to create and deliver individual ad hoc performance reviews for their clients, meeting their expectations with respect to content and frequency
- Manage the implementation of reports, including analysis, design, initial setup, testing & validation, ongoing maintenance in line with best practices
- Contributing to the Data Governance through data stewardship activities
- Master or equivalent in financial markets, economy, or business management with a sound understanding of financial markets and financial instruments
- Successful experience within the asset management industry with reporting processes
- Demonstrated ability to convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports for a varied audience
- Able to interact with IT specifying data processing activities
- Good to excellent proficiency with SQL
- Rigorous, able to take initiatives and innovate
- Curious, team player, client focused
- English speaker – the knowledge of French would be an asset
To include yourself within this recruitment process, to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Annie Burton as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Annie Burton - email@example.com