Working directly under the supervision of the head of operations, you will be joining a stable and very nice team of committed professionals who developed a strong team spirit.
You will be joining a successful and growing corporate bank, located in the Centre and offering real long-term perspectives.
- Processing transactions of Treasury Department; - Control, validation and follow up of a.o. FX, FX SWAPS, MM and REPO transactions,
- Margin exchange and follow-up of open transactions with counterparties,
- Processing and follow up of securities transactions and settlement,
- Control and monitoring of regulatory reporting under MIFID and EMIR,
- Handling Securities Administration (Corporate actions),
- Monitoring of maturities,
- Intra-day control of nostro balances and allocation of cash,
- Preparing intra-day and daily reports relative to transactions initiated by the Treasury Department – internal and external reporting,
- Assisting in investigation of nostro reconciliation pending items,
- Performing daily control of incoming SWIFT messages related to Treasury.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field completed with a solid experience of minimum 7 year in a similar role in a bank.
- Knowledge of securities settlement rules and corporate actions.
- Good communication skills, result oriented, can-do spirit and proactive.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, team player, customer focused
- PC literate with a good knowledge of Bloomberg and Swift.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 13