You are ready to take a step up in a laboratory and take charge of projects and assist the R&D manager in the day to day operation?
You will be part of a dynamic and open-minded team where program for Master Students and PhD projects are welcome.
Our client has also strong partnership with academic institutions such as the Fraunhofer Institute (Germany), KU Leuven (Belgium) and others.
- Managing the day to day workflow of the lab
- Liaising with the R&D manager to ensure the best and highest level of service to the internal and external clients
- Take the leadership of the projects on scientific and technical aspects
- Overview the formulation, characterisation, testing and validation of the products
- Tracking progress of the projects and keep the involved people informed
- Analysing and identifying work processes to improve them to generate a better efficiency
- Monitor the safety rules and ensure that they are followed and well respected
- Master, Engineer degree, University degree in Polymer Science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in laboratory, linked to polymer formulation and characterisation
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal) moreover for technical reports and analysis
- Competencies in managing workload and people efficiently
- Be proactive and analytical
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Scientific and design software such as Origin, Matlab, Minitab, Solidworks knowledge with ability of simple programming will be considered a strong advantage
- Literate in MS office, data processing tools, Excel and/or any other
- Fluency in English, any other languages are considered as an added value.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Laurent Lebatteux as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-LL1
We’ll help you go further
+352 26 19 28 10 31