This newly created job will give you the opportunity to join an established and growing Management Company established in the Center city.
Reporting to the head of compliance, you will support her with the oversight of delegated fund services.
You will join a dynamic team, a respectful and friendly working environment, be exposed to a large diversity of alternative funds and work closely with the asset managers.
- Manage the oversight of delegated activities, including portfolio management and the distribution of funds, developing new processes when necessary.
- Conduct on-going monitoring on delegates including onsite visits.
- Control the due diligence questionnaires, making sure they are complete and accurate according to the defined risk profile. Draft due diligence memos summarizing the related findings on the ManCo delegates.
- Manage AML risk assessments and make sure all the information filed by the delegates is recorded.
- Collaborate closely with the second line of defence function (Compliance & Risk) in terms of risk-based approach
- Proactively prepare the onboarding of new clients with your delegates.
- Contribute to Management and Board Reporting
- University degree completed with a minimum of 5 years of experience in fund investment and distribution activities for UCITS or AIFs
- Sound knowledge of oversight of delegates / KYC rules
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including Marketing, AML/KYC laws, MiFID, FATCA/CRS and Luxembourg’s regulations.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory.
- Meticulous, proactive, solution-focused with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1013