The risk team covers the management oversight of the Company’s risk profile including key risk frameworks, policies and procedures and oversight and challenge processes.
The primary function of the role is to support the oversight of investment risk across the Company’s Private Asset product offering.
You will be expected to focus on the development and implementation of the Risk Frameworks across the private assets space, working closely with colleagues in the 1st Line to support the ongoing product development and 2nd Line for oversight.
People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
- Support the development and implementation of the risk and governance framework for the oversight of investment risk across all Private Asset products
- Prepare risk reports and presentations for Boards and Risk Committees, identifying and implementing any areas for improvement in quality and efficiency
- Assist with the coordination of the Private Asset Risk Committee, and any ad-hoc escalation of material issues to senior management
- Work closely with Legal and Operations to identify legal documentation and settlement process risks with a view to continuously improve the control architecture
- To develop and maintain a strong external professional network to keep abreast of external developments and ensure they are introduced to the organisation as and when appropriate
- To establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with all key internal stakeholders in 1st and 2nd Lines
- 4-7 years of experience with leveraged loans in a corporate loan transaction management/execution/ risk monitoring role;
- Experience as a qualified banking lawyer in a law firm with in-house experience may be considered
- Commercial awareness of market standards and practices around leveraged finance transactions and debt securitisation structures
- Experience in corporate credit analysis, including financial forecasting and ratings, is preferred
- Good knowledge of AIFMD and other regulatory frameworks
- The ability to work independently and to tight deadlines whilst managing multiple workstreams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with key stakeholders and senior management
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution-focused mindset
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Khrystyna Sahan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Khrystyna Sahan + 352 661 448 005