Would you like to join a well-known multinational group with HQ in Luxembourg?
Do you have a background in SAP implementations and good Project Management foundations?
Do you have experience working in matrix organisations, being exposed to complex and large projects with global outreach?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multinational commercial company to lead large and global projects in the intersection with IT and Business. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be accountable for the beginning-to-end project management including setting-up budget, vendor management, risk assessment, resources planning, interacting and supporting stakeholders globally, identifying key trends and Digital transformation opportunities. You will work in an established and dynamic team and report to the Global Head of PMO, with the possibility to manage a small team in the near future.
- Manage cross-functional and transversal IT projects and programs, ensuring the agreed objectives are achieved: functionalities, system reliability and quality
- Ensure business targets are met while managing projects' resources (economics, human, material, time, etc.), priorities and conflicts resolution, budget, in alignment with the scope defined with IT & Business-related stakeholders
- Lead and coordinate all project phases, from project conception to execution, avoiding business disruptions in the processes
- Define project baseline, forecast and cost profile, being accountable for project budget and timing, quality and resources
- Coordinate all internal human resource staffing; engage and coordinate all external resources (consultants and partners) and vendors. In charge of the supplier selection phase (RFP)
- Maintain the commitment and proposes solutions to reduce possible risks on project execution and apply the PMO’s governance process guidelines
- Contribute to the PMO team supporting consolidate KPI’s and project follow-up information
- 10+ years of experience as IT Project Manager
- Master’s degree in Technology or another related field
- Proven experience in complex project and program management with high impacts on business continuity (global, transversal, cross functional projects)
- Knowledge of Agile & Waterfall methodologies; PMI, PMP or Agile certification is an asset
- Experience in Digital Transformation projects; SAP Implementation; CRM automations; Order to Cash process
- High level of maturity, solutions and results driven; autonomous, committed and motivated to excel in quality and efficiency
- Outstanding communication, influential and negotiation skills; ability to interact with different levels in the organization
- Fluent in English; other European languages are a great plus
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 28