People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known local leader, active in the Greater Region as well as the Benelux area.
- You actively contribute to the development and maintenance of an architecture framework that supports design of efficient, reliable, scalable, and secure solutions
- Establish architecture strategy, guiding principles, policies, and standards
- Maximise reusability and minimise operational impacts
- Support delivery of robust solutions
- Contribute to the technology standards decision-making process
- Follow market trends to ensure architecture remains up to date
- Define and document standards and processes to keep architecture elements up to date
- Define standards and tooling for documenting architecture elements
- Actively develop, participate, and lead projects, including those with moderate to high risk
- Evaluate business requirements to identify impacts on the IT landscape
- Closely work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to align on technical requirements, system performance objectives, development specifications
- Ensure compliance with architectural and security standards and patterns
- Pre- and post-implementation reviews; identify and remedy gaps
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer sciences or similar
- 10+ years of experience in IT
- Strong understanding and experience with for example TOGAF, COBRA or similar
- Previously involved in the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to draft and implement processes and standards, respecting legislation and ensuring good development practices
- Knowledge of database, integration, and storage technologies as well as the associated security standards
- Able to negotiate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including c-level
- Analytical mindset, good problem-solving skills, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Languages: Near-native in English or French. Fluency in German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered as a distinct advantage
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Gerd Hartmann as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
Gerd Hartmann +352 661 448 068