People are at the core of our business and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
This is a newly created job to support the growth of an established and successful team. You will be given a large diversity of tasks, join a solid, innovative and international banking group offering a human-size office in Luxembourg and be in contact with the various international entities.
- responsible for underwriting acceptable loan transactions in line with prudent underwriting practice and credit standards; lead in internal processing of suitable loan transactions
- review Term Sheets, heads-up memos, sparring with originators regarding potential credit risk issues and risk-mitigating structural elements
- in-depth analysis of potential transactions, including credit structures, balance sheet analysis, cash-flow models, enforcement rights, credit and profitability enhancement
- lead in the preparation of credit application and support analysis material
- lead in the negotiation of loan documentation and execution of transactions
- manage the ongoing monitoring of existing transactions and preparation of regular and ad-hoc reporting
- analyse the amendment requests and prepare decision memos
- University degree in corporate finance, ideally completed with additional professional certifications
- A successful experience of a minimum of 7 years within the analyse, structuring and underwriting of complex international corporates and structured finance transactions, including portfolio transactions for multiple asset classes, LBO transactions, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to deliver high-quality results, strong negotiation skills for both loan structures and legal documents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to present in front of board-level committees
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
Annie Burton +352 26 19 28 10 13
We’ll help you go further.