Would you like to join a company which offers international exposure?
Are you up to date with current compliance regulations in insurance sector?
Do you want to work closely with the Head of Legal and Compliance?
Our client is a specialist in property and casualty insurance as well as reinsurance. They are a leading global provider when it comes to insurance and reinsurance. Currently, they have a creation role for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their small team in Luxembourg. This role will require travel to various EU based officer from time to time.
- Help ensure the European operations maintains ongoing regulatory compliance with applicable Luxembourg, EEA and other laws, rules and regulations, including the maintenance and development of necessary policies and procedures
- Work with the global Legal and Compliance Department, as well as other business units within group, to ensure both existing and new projects comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations, as necessary
- Assist with research of EU laws, rules and regulations in relevant countries
- Maintain Compliance Register and coordinate reporting and/or ensure local offices report as required
- Undertake daily compliance monitoring across relevant jurisdictions, including but not limited to Luxembourg and the EEA
- Assist in the development and updating of the annual compliance monitoring plan
- Assist in the preparation of materials for meetings of the Company Board of Directors and its committees
- Maintain and manage commercial registrations for the Company and its branches in relevant EU countries
- Assist in preparing KYC/AML/Beneficial Owner documents
- Communicate with EEA regulators as necessary
- Provide a day-to-day point of contact for compliance queries from Company branch offices
- University degree in Legal or similar qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of compliance EU regulations
- Strong understanding of Insurance Industry
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent interpersonal skills and string work ethic
- Good team player with ability to work with clients and other departments
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Pawel Galanty as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-PG1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1009