Are you eager to join a global alternative investment company with their Luxembourg office specialised on RE?
Our client is a global real estate investor part of a well-known international Group and they are looking for a Senior Associate in their Reporting and Consolidation team.
You will be in charge of preparation of high-quality financial reporting and information for an open ended European Real Estate Fund.
- Assist in preparation of all of Group statutory and contractual financial reporting obligations including drafting of annual and semi-annual primary financial statements and notes to financial statements prepared under IFRS and/or Lux GAAP;
- Prepare quarterly consolidations/combinations for the Group’s diverse investment portfolio, domiciled across Europe in regulated and unregulated vehicles;
- Support internal and external finance teams with intra-GAAP conversions, purchase price allocation entries and other material transactional activity;
- Assist with the preparation of IFRS and/or Lux GAAP consolidated and/or stand-alone financial statements (or other basis of accounting) for the Luxembourg domiciled holding companies;
- Facilitate timely and accurate monthly and quarterly closes and review of accounting records;
- Assist with the Group and local audits,
- Liaising with tax and legal consultants;
- Preparation of quarterly board slides.
- Maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight, efficiency and decision-making speed;
- Forge close relationships with business leaders and departmental heads to become a trusted advisor who highlights risks, spots opportunities, builds simulations and sensitivity analyses, and suggests solutions that create value for stakeholders;
- Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to operating teams, company leadership, and other groups as necessary;
- Collaborate with functional departments across the company to build and/or enhance reporting needs as necessary;
- Ad hoc project work.
- 5+ years’ experience of financial reporting in accordance with a major accounting framework (IFRS, US GAAP);
- 3 years’ experience in financial modeling, forecasting, and budgeting at a real estate investor or for a real estate advisor;
- Solid understanding of main real estate and investment management metrics;
- Strong group reporting skills including combinations, consolidations and investment company accounting.
- Strong knowledge in major European GAAPs (Luxembourg, German, French, UK, etc.) and GAAP to GAAP differences;
- Solid understanding of fund, property and SPV accounting;
- Strong understanding in P&L, balance sheet and cash flow dynamics, and fluency in general accounting principles and rules;
- Fluent in English - any other major European languages could be a plus;
- Professional accounting qualification;
- Ability to thrive in a growth environment, adapt to changing circumstances and work autonomously;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills;
- Able to prioritise on a daily basis and managing several competing deadlines, manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently;
- Passionate about the data business;
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1022