A great opportunity to join dynamic, growing and fast-moving US Real Estate firm based in Luxembourg.
The company is looking for somebody motivated, flexible, with a strong hardworking attitude and ready for a new challenge.
- Manage general accounting for multiple European property and holding entities
- Assist with US GAAP/Lux GAAP/Local GAAP conversions and review
- Obtain and review supporting documentation from third party property managers/accountants
- Assist with statutory reporting filings and preparation of property financial statements
- VAT return coordination and ledger reconciliation
- Review bank reconciliations and manage cash for wholly-owned and JV entities
- Recording journal entries, including closing journal entries for acquisitions and dispositions
- Budget to actual and other variance analysis
- Maintain fixed assets schedules and record depreciation
- Prepare periodic loan compliance packages and communicate with lenders
- Participation in compliance activities
- Ad hoc requests and special projects, as needed
- Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years` experience, Real Estate experience preferred
- Degree in Accounting or Finance; Lux and US GAAP experience
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and proactive with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English writing and communication skills; French fluency advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Excel required; Yardi experience is a plus
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1022