Are you an experienced Segment Development Manager?
Do you have a successful record in the industry?
Are you eager to learn while being part of an international company?
- You will be assigned to specific accounts’ and be responsible for liaising with the manufacturing, sales and engineering teams while analysing profitability, discussing price strategy and monitoring the performance of the products.
- Work with internal departments to develop a comprehensive strategy and make sure to review the progress and recommend corrective actions when required
- Ensure that the market place is understood and that the products are positioned correctly to deliver success at your clients
- Build up a strong collaboration with the headquarter, the manufacturing plants as well as the engineering teams
- Make sure that the activities are recorded internally and properly shared with all relevant teams
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends. Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
- Develop marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- At least a Master degree in Engineering and/or Economics Degree in combination with an industrial working experience.
- You have a significant working experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English and French, any other language would be considered as an asset
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Thinking, Good Leadership, Strong Analytical Skills
- Results driven with very strong ability to analyse quantitative data to identify and communicate business performance effectiveness and recommend actions
- Budget management and financial analysis skills
- Willing to travel to visit clients
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Noura Barghane as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further
+352 26 19 28 10 33