Reporting to the Group Head of Compliance, of one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups based in the City Centre of Luxembourg, you will be offered to join an established and successful team of professionals.
People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
- Building an efficient and consistent compliance framework
- Preparation of reports and analysis on the local entities of the group
- Gathering, summarizing and following-up of the local laws and regulations
- Coordination and writing of policies and procedures at division level
- Review of the local policies and procedures in consistency with the group and divisional policies and procedures
- Organisation of training and advisory to the business and senior management
- Coordination of Compliance Risk Assessment, Compliance Monitoring Plan, their consistency between local entities and with the divisional expectations, collection of information and preparation of reports to the senior management or to the group.
- A first successful experience of 4+ years in compliance gained in an Investment, Asset, or Wealth Management business, with a preference for Private Equity and/or Private Debt experience
- Solid understanding of the EU regulations, capacity to get an overview on other legal and regulatory framework, in the UK, in the US or in Japan
- Methodical, structured, and rigorous approach to delivery
- Good relationship and communication skills, able to coordinate projects across different local entities with specificities
- Capable of problem-solving and prioritizing within an entrepreneurial environment with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French and English (both languages are mandatory).
To include yourself in this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Annie Burton as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Annie Burton – email@example.com