This is an excellent opportunity to join the continuously growing Luxembourg branch of an international engineering company. The global network of branches and focus on European clients make for unique contributors to a very friendly and internal working environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for daily and weekly scheduling to ensure requirements are achieved in a cost-effective manner. You will be in direct contact with production, quality, engineering, and supply chain.
People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
- Collect and examine electronic data interchange (EDI) and customer orders to develop a master production schedule that takes into account cycle times, efficiency, quantities, direct labour, and finished goods inventory levels
- Keep raw material suppliers informed of the production schedule
- Communicate with other departments to inform them of any changes to the schedule
- Prepare daily inventory reports
- Investigate inventory inaccuracies and determine the root causes of any discrepancies
- Strive to minimize levels of work-in-progress and finished goods inventory, with the aim of increasing inventory turnover
- Verify the accuracy of daily production totals
- Work with program management and plant engineering to coordinate prototype and development runs
- Provide capacity planning data and analysis to plant management for both short- and long-term planning
- Supply production planning data and analysis to finance for annual budgeting purposes
- Lead or assist in physical inventory events as needed
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Experience in scheduling in a manufacturing environment or comparable work experience
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team to complete tasks
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel (e.g. pivot tables), Word, and PowerPoint
- A hands-on approach
- The ability to work under time constraints and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in forecasting and anticipating production needs
- The ability to effectively solve practical problems and adapt to changing situations
- In-depth knowledge of planning system software and material requirement planning (MRP)
- Fully fluent in written and spoken English, German and/or French language skills is considered a distinct advantage
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Gerd Hartmann as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Gerd Hartmann + 352 661 448 068