This is a great opportunity to join small a team to work closely on Private Equity investments in dynamic environment.
You will be taking care of both Portfolio Companies as well as Fund vehicles. Manage all the recurrent and non-recurrent accounting and financial activities linked to the life of the Luxembourg portfolio companies and feeder vehicles, from the inception of a transaction to the disposal of the participation.
Scope of work of Portfolio Companies fully applies to fund-related vehicles (feeder vehicles or others - including the financial and accounting supervision of the Luxembourg advisory company and the relationship with its European branches or sub-advisory companies).
- Identify need to prepare and audit accounts at company/consolidated levels
- Plan and coordinate (internally and with third-parties) preparation of quarterly financial statements and annual accounts
- Coordinate with auditors and accountants to ensure all documentation is provided to them in a timely manner and that audited annual accounts are completed and filed in time Coordination of shareholders’ queries (audit confirmation requests, investment confirmations, …) and support the Group and office manager on Investor Relations matters
Cash management and accounts payable:
- Cash management (monitoring and control of bank accounts, check cash balances post capital calls, monthly cash positions, optimal placement of cash balances, of inter-vehicle flows of funds when appropriate, …)
- Accounts payable management (centralise all invoices, monitoring of companies expenses, ensure optimal payment terms)
- Monitoring transaction flow of funds from Funds Limited Partnership through holding structure to seller
- Coordinate with local tax advisors to ensure preparation of tax returns
- Review of the tax returns
- Coordinate with local tax advisors to ensure proper filing of tax returns
- Coordinate with local providers to ensure proper preparation and filing of FATCA & CRS returns
- Ensure Luxembourg-based, London-based and Guernsey-based Funds services providers and London based Financial Controller are provided with all required (accounting, financing or other) information on a per portfolio company basis
- Coordinate with local providers to ensure proper approval of the annual accounts in a timely manner (arrange board/shareholders meetings)
- Sit on boards of Luxemburg entities
- Review of capital calls and distributions notices to investors:
- Coordination with the Group to determine and send notices (capital calls, distributions, quarterly NAVs, information) to investors in a timely manner given requirements
- Management of funding from and distribution to investors
- Coordinate with local providers to ensure proper regulatory reporting
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience
- Relevant previous experience, ideally gained in a similar environment (Fiduciary, Big 4, Asset Manager etc.)
- Fluent in English and French
- Have strong planning and organising skills, pro-activeness, flexibility, multi-tasking and the ability to self-manage your workload. Fast learner and eager to learn new things in a dynamic environment.
- Computer literacy with sound Excel and Power Point skills.
- Strong commitment and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player able to communicate well in a small team.
- Demonstrate the highest quality standards.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 22