An international established Investment Fund decided to launch its activities in Luxembourg and is currently hiring a local team to support with the management of their investment funds.
Working directly with the two conducting officers, you will support them with the global administration of the funds.
- Manage the update and maintenance of the corporate and trade registers of the funds
- Deliver and file periodical and annual accounts/reports for all Group companies’ budgets and forecasts
- Take part to the daily operations of the Management Company, including payments, bookkeeping, accounting, ongoing tax matters, ongoing auditor contacts, transfer pricing …
- Follow up and coordinate with service providers
- Collect and/or produce the documentation of relevant internal loans and shareholder contributions for Luxembourg-based companies or funds, in the case of, for example, financing, acquisitions or sales
- Maintain filing of electronic and paper documentation regarding the branch and the Luxembourgish entities
- Successful experience with the administration and management of alternative investments (PE/RE) in Luxembourg
- Knowledge of the regulatory reporting requirements, Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Very good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and of general accounting programs
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English, the knowledge of French would be a strong asset
- Hands-on, open-minded, flexible, innovative and comfortable working in a small team.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further
+352 26 19 28 1013