Are you able to work autonomously and provide advice to senior management?
Would you like to hold a key function and report directly to the COO?
Do you have a deep understanding of EU regulatory environment and principles?
Our client offers excellent career paths and a great environment to work in. It is an international setting in a friendly environment which values team-work. Currently they are searching for the Outsourcing Oversight Officer who will report directly to the COO.
- Development and implementation of an outsourcing framework in line with the requirements of the business, internal policy and risk strategy
- Building, implementation and ongoing development of appropriate outsourcing management, control and monitoring processes for regulated activities
- Creation and maintenance of documentation to record the end-to-end outsourcing arrangement process (including sub-contracting)
- Collaboration and coordination with other control functions to ensure integrated approach to managing outsourcing arrangements
- Working alongside Outsourcing Oversight Officers in the UK, Ireland, APAC and Bermuda to form a company-wide centre of excellence for outsourcing oversight
- Providing a professional and proactive support service to CE entity functional leads, offering guidance on internal, regulatory and legal requirements for outsourcing. As well as producing local guidelines, working instructions and training material for outsourcing management
- Coordinating and reviewing initial and ongoing risk analysis carried out by the responsible business function for each arrangement, in accordance with the regulations for the jurisdiction or entity to which the arrangement relates
- Work with the compliance, risk and other oversight teams to ensure all locally required monitoring (against KRIs and KPIs) is completed in line with company policy and all issues are reported in a timely manner
- Control and evaluation of regular outsourcing due diligence assessments. Ongoing development of the underlying methodology for performing due diligence, assessing the results and monitoring implementation of recommended actions
- Support Board reporting, including the preparation of an annual report on material outsourcing for the managing Board of each CE entity
- Act as the CE primary point of contact for company internal system used for recording and maintaining material intra-group delegations
- Participate in cross-site & cross-functional projects related to delegation and outsourcing
- Detailed understanding of the EU regulatory environment and principles relating to asset management and distribution activities. Good technical understanding of fund management industry (MiFID II, UCITS, AIFMD, AML, GDPR)
- Minimum 5 years of effective/competent experience in governance such as compliance, risk or audit or related project role within the asset management industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact effectively at all staff levels within the company
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills including the ability to produce comprehensive management reports
- Flexible and hardworking with the ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment
- Team player prepared to get involved and support the global team in company’s on larger projects
- Highly motivated with ambition to make a significant contribution to building the business
- Ability to balance attention to detail and see the bigger picture
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Pawel Galanty as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-PG1
We’ll help you go further
+352 26 19 28 1009