Our client is a leading Luxembourg based investment holding / single family office in a phase of further
strengthening and streamlining its global finance strategy and operations is looking to for a Middle Officer. The MO will work with the Trading Desk staff (Front Office) to provide oversight and operational support for all capital markets’ instruments and activities carried out by the group. The role will report to the CFO of the group.
- Reconcile and validate trade capture and daily trading activity in timely and accurate manner
- Perform regular reconciliations between cash and security legs of transactions
- Assist in booking new trades from term sheets obtained from Front Office or banking counterparts
- Review and validate both physical asset and derivative trade confirmations provided by banks
- Coordinate with Front Office and Accounting Functions and liaise with banking counterparts to resolve any post trade or settlement issues
- Review and confirm all Trading Desk operating & brokerage fees on a monthly basis
- Assist in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures, breaks, etc.
- Liaise with the CFO to remediate any issues or queries in an efficient manner
- Run daily risk checks and portfolio reconciliations and contribute to the generation of risk reports Coordinate with CFO, front office and other support teams to address trade related enquiries and issues
- Prepare and deliver internal statements to senior management
- Play a key role within the control framework to monitor internal dealing to identify/escalate potential fraudulent or unusual trading activity
- Manage cash and derivative transactions in timely and accurate manner
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality of all trade related data
- Assist the CFO to support, test, and improve on IT tools’ functionality and internal processes
- University degree in Finance or similar
- Previous experience in a similar function either in Banks or Asset Management with an execution of desk function
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Middle Office dedicated to Derivatives transactions
- Equity derivatives or fixed income or Forex
- Fluency in English is required
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Pawel Galanty as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-PG1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1009