As a Managing Director you will act as a key influencer and decision maker delivering a strategic business plan designed to optimise team morale, performance and client service delivery. Specifically, input, and understand key messages (internally and externally) on a variety of matters and act to positively support and promote continual improvement.
As a member of the senior management team, provide oversight of colleagues to ensure client service excellence within a team-based environment. When required to do so, proactively offer additional support on client facing matters (including as an authorised signatory).
Actively support and drive change initiatives locally and across the group.
Present and always articulate professionally and on brand (internally and externally). When doing so demonstrating an ability to be a responsive, assertive and a resilient problem solver.
Reports into board/committees on agreed basis.
- Encourage and monitor others when they are required, from time to time, to win new business through a number of possible avenues, including but not limited to: outstanding client service, strength of team reputation, expanding current client relationships and new contacts /leads
- Act as a director and perform the necessary tasks entailed
- Undertake additional directorships on behalf of Clients as required
- Complete market/product/competitor analysis in order to inform strategic decision-making and design a structure that informs professional networking activities
- Forge and develop strong relationships with speculative clients and their associated third parties with business growth as the objective
- Prepare and maintain a business plan (3 year) to be updated annually setting out the key strategic objectives and forecast P&L for the Luxembourg office
- Take responsibility for the revenue and cost of revenue within the Luxembourg P&L
- In response to the business plan identify the current and future optimal team structure for the Luxembourg office and lead on meeting identified and evolving recruitment requirements
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key contacts at specific service providers (legal, accountancy, tax, compliance) as part of the wider business development process across the group
- Support others to proactively develop professional networks.
- Contribute to cross-jurisdictional relationships within the company
- Act as a leader and role model professionalism that is on brand and successfully drives planned and unplanned change
- As a member of the senior management team, provide oversight of staff to ensure client service excellence within a team based environment. When required to do so, offer additional support on client facing matters (including as an authorised signatory)
- Promote a culture that delivers objective driven client service excellence combined alongside high staff morale and optimal performance (individual, team and group level)
- Adhere to the company’s frameworks, policies and procedures applicable to the role, demonstrating responsiveness driven by sound judgement and responsible risk management
- Report and escalate promptly all-risk events/incidents/issues in accordance with internal policy. In doing so promote and embrace a continual improvement culture
- Degree in accounting, legal or similar background
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience
- Luxembourg work experience is a must; UK experience is a strong asset
- Professional Qualification (ACCA/ACA/Legal) is a plus
- Strong local network within alternative investment industry
- Proven experience at Director level or equivalent
- Proven experience of real estate and/or private equity asset class
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities with a commercial drive
- Experience of managing client relationships and resolving client concerns
- Experience of working closely with a wider leadership team and positive outcomes
- Ideal candidate would be a strong communicator and fluent in English
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1022