Do you want to be part of a talented global team?
Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature?
Our client is looking for the right person who will perform duties and functions needed to optimise usage and delivery of the Managing General Agent (MGA) within the company and to third parties.
This role will increase the company’s presence in continental Europe and enhance their relationships with customers and the brokerage community.
- Review insurance submissions against pre-agreed underwriting criteria
- Generate solutions where a risk does not fit the underwriting criteria and obtain agreement from insurance capacity providers
- Be responsible for broker engagement, the receipt of submissions and confirming the underwriting criteria is met
- Own the whole process from the receipt of submission to issuance of slip
- Ensure that insurance capacity providers complete Know Your Customer (KYC)/ The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) screening on Financial Sponsors and their portfolio companies
- Continue the ongoing management of MGA, including cancellations, additional premiums and the non-payment of premium
- Work closely with key brokers and their associated central teams to articulate our MGA offering
- Utilise existing knowledge of broker networks to help generate future opportunities
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are highly motivated and proactive individual
- You demonstrate sound business judgement and possess an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to your work
- Outstanding interpersonal and team-working skills to build relationships with senior team members and colleagues across the Group
- Experience in Law
- European language skills are highly desirable
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Pawel Galanty as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-PG1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1009