Do you have a very good level in English?
Are you a lawyer with 3- 5 years’ experience?
Do you have previous experience in taking minutes in an international environment?
My client invests in Real Estate developments across Europe, Asia and Canada, they are currently looking for a legal officer to join the legal team in Luxembourg. If you would like to join a family office with 15 people, this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of Luxembourg resident companies under the supervision of the manager, including:
- coordinating the execution and legalisation of various corporate documents and agreements
- convening and taking the minutes of shareholders' and board meetings
- drafting various ad-hoc shareholders'- and board resolutions
- opening, maintaining and closing bank accounts
- keeping corporate records and registers
- corresponding with local authorities
- assisting with the preparation of the forms and documents required for publication with the relevant authorities
- assisting with the approval process of the annual accounts and preparation of the relevant documents
- organising files and updating folders and online database on regular basis
- assisting with incorporation, changes to the bylaws and liquidation of companies including drafting of the relevant documentation and coordinating each step of the aforementioned processes with third parties
- assisting with registration of changes into bylaws with the relevant Luxembourg authorities;
- active management of the legal and corporate aspects of projects (e.g. acquisitions, disposals) under the supervision of the in-house counsel including:
- drafting of the corporate documents
- communication with lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions so that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered
- preparing the closing bibles and updating the online database where required
- assistance legal compliance tasks
- University degree in Law
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English other languages are a benefit
- Excellent team player, with ability to be flexible and positive
- Someone with high-quality performance and keen attention to details
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 22