This is a great opportunity to join an international and highly qualitative Management Company reinforcing their legal team based in the center of Luxembourg.
You will be given a large variety of tasks, work in a solid and stable team and be offered real career perspectives.
- Serve the Luxembourg Super-Management Company from a legal viewpoint;
- Draft offering documentation of products (UCITS/UCIs) and liaise with supervisory authorities;
- Draw or review contracts (investment management, distribution, administration, ISDA documentation, MoU. SLAs…);
- Provide legal advice on cross border product distribution;
- Support the preparation of agendas and Board documentation for the Management Company and its investment funds
- Coordinate legal topics with other Group entities;
- Analyse information on new laws and regulations and preparation of guidance for the Board of Directors
- University degree in Law
- At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourg Corporate Law and European investment fund regulations
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Pro-active, accurate, well self-organised with follow up capacity
- Fluent in German and English; additional skills in French is a distinctive advantage
- UCITS / Alternative Investment Fund experience (Luxembourg & European regulations / offering documentation drafting)
- Contract negotiation experience (including AIFM and investment management agreements, administration, custody, distribution, service – outsourcing agreements)
- Corporate law experience (preparation of corporate bodies meetings)
- Management Company legal issues experience
- Able to liaise with external advisers and supervision authorities such as CSSF
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Annie Burton as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-AB1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1013