People are at the core of our business and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international growing Investment management firm located in the city centre of Luxembourg.
The Legal Officer will be part of a young and international team of enthusiastic and dynamic lawyers
and paralegals on a diversified investment portfolio (structures of unregulated Luxembourg holding
- prepare legal documentation relating to corporate administration (board meetings, shareholder meetings, certificates pertaining to annual accounts approval, financing (loans/certificates), distributions, share transfers, corporate changes and change of articles etc.)
- assist and coordinate with the setup and harvest of private equity/real estate/infrastructure/debt structures
- draft/review and analyse the underlying documentation with respect to the above transactions as well as coordinates with various teams involved, including international multidisciplinary teams, lawyers, advisors, Luxembourg notaries etc
- organise board meetings (quarterly or on an ad hoc basis) and annual/extraordinary shareholder meetings including relevant annexes, agendas, proxies etc
- maintain statutory records (physical binders and electronic shared drive) and share- and other registers (regular updates, communication and reporting)
- file annual accounts or any other corporate changes with the Luxembourg Business Registers (formerly RCS Luxembourg)
- University degree in law or similar
- 3 years' experience in a similar role with at least 1-year experience in Luxembourg
- Excellent English, any other language will be an advantage
- Team player who can produce deliverables of a high quality
- eager to grow professionally and personally within a dynamic environment and complex, multidimensional transactions
- organised and affine to reoccurring administrative tasks while having an eye for detail
- a resilient and flexible team player with a positive attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
Renata Ubaviciute +352 26 19 28 1022